- Click HERE to open a new tab to Log In. This tab will stay open so you can refer back to it.
- After logging in and you are in the WordPress dashboard, click on Edit Directory Entry on the upper right side after hovering over your name or click on the Edit Directory Entry in the menu in the left column.
- Fill in the blanks in the middle column as you scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Be sure to click on the “Add Links” or “Add Date” buttons to show the options.
- Add your company bio in the designated area.
- Add special offers or ads in the Notes section.
- Scroll back to the top of the page.
- Select the categories that match your business type from the categories box in the right column. Choose as many that fit.
- Click on the blue “Update” button.
- Click on Edit My Profile in the upper right or the left column and PLEASE change your password. We made it easy for you to get started but hackers can guess it in a split second. So please protect your account and our site, change it to something with at least 8-12 digits, mixed with upper and lower case letters and numbers. Thank you!
Note: You can come back anytime to modify your entries or add more information.
Use the Prev or Next buttons on the slide toward the bottom to advance through the slides. You may also click on an image below the slide to see a particular slide for instructions. The WordPress dashboard may have changed some since creating the images but the location of the buttons remain the same.[pb_slideshow group=”2″]