Thank you for being a part of this FUN, EXCITING and REWARDING opportunity that will help MALS and our Memphis metropolitan community.
In this information packet, you will find the following:
- Instructions regarding donations
- List of recommended donor items
- Donor form
The online auction begins at 7 p.m. CST on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 and ends on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 8 p.m. CST.
DONATIONS ARE NEEDED BY OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10, 2013.
Instructions regarding donations:
• Pictures are needed for all items. Email pictures along with donor form to MALSauction@alphareporting.com.
• Please write a description of the item on the donor form. For furniture, be specific as to measurements (e.g., height, width, length). If the item has an appraised value, please list that. Also, donor’s name will be listed on the website next to the item, unless he/she wishes to remain anonymous.
• If the item is large, the item may remain where it is until after the online auction, at which time arrangements can be made to have it picked up.
• All other items are to be delivered to Alpha Reporting at 236 Adams Avenue, Memphis, TN, 38103. Please call (901) 523-8974 and ask for Karen or Linda to schedule a time for delivery. If you need help with getting the items delivered, please email MALSauction@alphareporting.com.
Again, we are all so busy, and for you and your group to take your time to help, MALS is very appreciative and proud to have you be a part of this effort to help our community.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please email MALSauction@alphareporting.com.
ONLINE AUCTION ITEMS
We are looking for both new and used items. All used items must be in good condition. Below are a few donation suggestions but nothing of value is off the table.
[table id=1 /]